international online community for dna barcoding professionals
A walk-through of features developed by the Biocode Moorea Project, an All Taxon Biodiversity Barcoding Inventory.
The webinar will introduce and demonstrate LabBench and LabAssembler, components for:
- Linking specimen and collecting event metadata with tissues, extractions and laboratory workflows via spreadsheets or Tapir provider
- Tracking workflows including extractions, PCRs and sequence reactions
- Managing the generation of trace files and sequence data
- Assembling sequences and conducting QA/QC tailored to barcoding requirements, and
- Managing GenBank submissions