Within the past week we've had two new discussions added to Connect:
There have also been two new publications added by Matthew Sileo:
We’ve also had 7 new members join the Connect community - have you had a chance to get to know them?
- Keith Rennolls is Emeritus Professor of Applied Statistics at the University of Greenwich, and is interested in using barcode data in taxonomy/systematic biology
- Jayaraj Gorantla evaluated the genetic diversity of some important Eucalyptus species using DNA barcoding as part of their doctoral research at Andhra Loyola College in Vijayawada
- Stanley Blum is a researcher at the California Academy of Sciences in the U.S.A. and is interested in biodiversity informatics, standards, and interoperability
- Rob Cruickshank is a researcher at Lincoln University
- Neha Arora is a doctoral student at B.H.U, and is interested in the Vertebrates working group
- Christian is a Biologist at CNRS who is currently working on the usage of COI marker for potato pests identification and systematics
- Luciano Gomes Fischer is a doctoral student at FURG in Brazil, and is interested in FISH-BOL and MarBOL
Check back often to find out what's happening on Connect!