In the past week we’ve had 8 new members join the Connect community - have you had a chance to get to know them yet?
- Siji Mol is a researcher/faculty member at the Kerala Forest Research Institute
- Shrawan Kumar is a doctoral student at North-Eastern Hill University in India
- Prashant Thakare is a researcher/faculty member in biotechnology at SGB Amravati University in India
- Rhea Knaust works at the New York Botanical Garden in New York City, U.S.A.
- Burke Burnett works with the Pacific Science Association, based in Hawaii, U.S.A.
- Jere Kahanpää is a researcher/faculty member at the Finnish Museum of Natural History (Luonnontieteellinen keskusmuseo) in Helsinki, Finland
- Roberto Guidetti is a researcher/faculty member at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia in Italy
- Sachin Rastogi is a researcher/faculty member at The Energy and Resources Institute based in New Delhi, India
Learn about the new event that was added this week by Pradosh Mahadani, “Hands-on Training Course of Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics tools on DNA Barcoding and Genomic Diversity of Bioresources”.
You can also check out the latest updates about a new Italian Network for DNA Barcoding in Roberto Guidetti’s recent blog post, or learn about a job opportunity at the New York Botanical Garden, posted by Rhea Knaust.