I’m involved in the following aspects of barcoding:
Fieldwork/specimen collecting, Museum work/specimen curation, Labwork/generating barcode sequences, Management of barcode data, Analysis of barcode data, Using barcode data in taxonomy/systematic biology
Current projects in BOLD systems
1. Barcoding of commercially important marine species of Malaysia
2. DNA barcoding of Malaysian fish
3. DNA barcoding of mastacembelids in Southeast Asia
4. The establishment of DNA barcode for Malaysian Ariidae
5. Barcoding and taxonomy of sea cucumber in Malaysia
6. DNA barcoding for the identification of Nerita sp. found in Malaysia based on mtDNA Cytochrome Oxidase I Gene
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Connect.BarcodeofLife.net to add comments!
I am very pleased to be in cnotact with you through the community of DNA- barcode of life....Now I am planning to do a DNA barcoding of commerial Nile Fishes by DNA kits with help of some Sutan Qaboos University staff...I shall ne happy to receive a detailed method you use for fish DNA barcoding ..I will start next week...I think we will make a good collaboration...Keep in touch....Elagba...Natural History Museum..U.of K.