Connect.BarcodeofLife.net

international online community for dna barcoding professionals

Are you a young researcher planning to give a poster or an oral presentation in the upcoming Fourth International Barcode of Life Conference in Adelaide? If so then let's meet up during Fourth Conference and get to know more about each other area of research interest, explore possible collaborative links and also socialize? If you are interested kindly let me know.

Hoping to hear back from you all.

Best,

Punyasloke Bhadury (PB)

Tags: bol4

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Dr Punyasloke Bhadury

I am Chandra Shekhar Prabhakar working on biodiversity of fruit flies of North Western Himalaya and I want to participate in the upcoming Fourth International Barcode of Life Conference in Adelaide.

With best wishes
C S Prabhakar

Dear Chandra Shekhar,

Thanks for expressing your interest. It would be nice to catch up with you during the 4th conference. 

Best,

PB

I am Sambashiva Daravath working on molecularphylogenetic analysis and biodiversity analysis of mosquito fauna of telgana region of Andhra Pradesh, India. and I want to participate in the upcoming Fourth International Barcode of Life Conference in Adelaide.

with regards,

Sambashiva Darvath

Great to hear from you Sambashiva. Definitely it would be great to hear about your work during the 4th Conference. 

Best,

PB

I am chithravel vadivalagan working on DNA Barcoding of selected butterflies in South western Ghats and I planing to participate and present my findings in coming Fourth International Barcode of Life Conference in Adelaide.

and also i planing to give a oral presentation

Hi Chithravel,

Great to know that you are planning to attend. Hope to interact with you and others in Adelaide.

Best,

PB

ok Dr Punyasloke Bhadury

will meet at 4th conference 

Hi Punyasloke,

Nice to hear from you... We hope we could meet at the conference and share ideas. Looking forward to seeing all of you

Me

Andrew

it will be great to meet, see you  then

Becky

Hi all,

I am working on biodiversity in aquifers, stygofauna.

I am going to Adelaide next week, looking forward to meet you all then!

Kind regards,

Maria

Dear Punyasloke,

I am Wenzhi Wang, from Kunming Institute of Zoology, China. We setup a centre to to DNA Barcoding in China, call "Southern China Centre, iBOL". I will be in Adelaide during the Conference. It's nice to see you.

Wenzhi Wang

Hello,

I am Vajira. I work for Biotechnology Unit of Ceylon Institute for Scientific and Industrial Research - Sri Lanka/ITI. Currently I am working on genetic barcoding of Cinnamomum sps. I have completed C.zeylanicum and waiting to be accepted by the GenBank. I used BOLD and referred CBOL publications and I found all these materials available online are very very helpful. My view is to develop ITI as the center for genetic barcoding in Sri lanka which is one of the biodiversity hotspots in the world. 

Since I have just graduated and I self learned about genetic barcoding, even though I were able to complete one project I am in need of getting more exposed to the barcoding research. I need to gain more and more knowledge and training on this field. If any member can help me turn my institute to the Center of genetic barcoding in Sri Lanka by helping me giving a training or building a collaboration with us I will be immensely grateful to all of you.

Also I would like to present my research at the upcoming conference and I would like to know how can I attend to this conference to present my research.

Thank you.

RSS

Translate

Tory's site-wide code

New to the Connect network?

Watch our Intro Webinar

Introduce yourself to the Connect community

Write a blog post

Ask a question

Tory's code

© 2014   Created by Mike Trizna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service