Connect.BarcodeofLife.net

international online community for dna barcoding professionals

Connect (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mouse Cytochrome C oxidase 1 reference sequence

Hi,   It says in the guidelines that sequences submitted must be alligned to the mouse cytochrome C oxidase 1 subunit however they do not p…

Started by Matthew Davis

0 Jun 22, 2012

Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test

Dear all, I am Rasika. I am working on DNA barcoding of plants in NCL, Pune, India. Can anobody help me to understand and perform Wilcoxon…

Started by Rasika Bhagwat

2 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Rasika Bhagwat

Working group inquiry

Hi everyone, Does anyone have information on: 1. Any working group for the genus Telfairia or the family Cucurbitaceae. 2. How to get grant…

Started by Odogwu Blessing Adanta

0 Jun 12, 2012

Highly Mutated gene in insect

Greetings!!!!! Hai all...do any one know the highly mutated gene in insect?

Started by Heavenlin Murugan

0 Mar 3, 2012

Plant Barcoding

In the Fourth International Barcode of Life Conference, Adelaide, were any new genes or loci suggested for Plant Barcoding? The DNA Barcodi…

Started by Mridul Mohan Das

0 Feb 19, 2012

LAUNCH OF THE DNA BARCODE OF LIFE IN NIGERIA CENTRE

The entire Science public, members of NIGERBOL, Government officials and regulators of biological conservation of natural resources, conser…

Started by MOHAMMAD-MONZOOR

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Isah, Mohammed Chado

Announcement: FREDIE - 'Freshwater Diversity Identification for Europe' launched

Hello all, I would like to introduce a recently started barcoding project: FREDIE stands for 'Freshwater Diversity Identification for Euro…

Started by Matthias Geiger

0 Feb 9, 2012

Announcement: FunCode, A fungi barcoding database in Taiwan

FunCode is a DNA barcode data processing and repository system, and it provides tools for identifying mushrooms and fungi for traditional f…

Started by Shih-Hau Chiu

0 Feb 9, 2012

Hi everyone!

I am Kaan from Turkey, Biology Doctoral student. I've studied barcoding some orchids from Turkey in my master thesis. I will continue to do…

Started by Kaan HÜRKAN

0 Jan 3, 2012

DNA barcoding Bacteria

Hi hope all had blast in fourth conference. As dna barcoding technology have been expanded and it almost touched every aspects of tree of l…

Started by Prasanna Kumar

3 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Prasanna Kumar

RSS

Translate

Tory's site-wide code

New to the Connect network?

Watch our Intro Webinar

Introduce yourself to the Connect community

Write a blog post

Ask a question

Tory's code